Delta National Bank and Trust Company (DeltaBank)
Privacy of Consumer Financial Information
Delta National Bank and Trust Company (“DeltaBank”) does not and will not disclose any “non-public personal information” about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. (“Non-public personal information” means personally identifiable financial information about you that DeltaBank obtains in connection with providing financial products and services, but does not include information that DeltaBank has a reasonable basis to believe is lawfully made available to the general public.) DeltaBank will not sell your non-public personal information to other companies for any independent marketing purposes, and all parties with whom DeltaBank shares your non-public personal information are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. If you decide to close your account, your account becomes inactive, or you otherwise cease to do business with DeltaBank, DeltaBank will continue to maintain the confidentiality of your non-public personal information in accordance with the privacy practices described herein.
DeltaBank collects non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Directly from you on various applications and forms, such as an account opening application;
- Your transactions with DeltaBank;
- Providing products or services to you; and
- Consumer reporting agencies.
DeltaBank is concerned about and respects the privacy of your non-public personal financial information, it understands that you will furnish to it non-public personal information in the course of daily business, and it is committed to treating such information responsibly. DeltaBank knows that you expect privacy and security for your personal and financial affairs.
DeltaBank will take all necessary steps to safeguard non-public personal information about you, and will disclose information only in accordance with this policy or as otherwise required by applicable law.
TYPES OF INFORMATION DELTABANK DISCLOSES
By law, DeltaBank may disclose non-public personal information without allowing you the right to opt out of DeltaBank’s information sharing. DeltaBank may disclose your non-public personal information:
- To companies who perform transaction processing for DeltaBank as follows:
- if the transaction, service, or product is requested or authorized by you;
- to maintain or service your account as part of a private label credit card;
- if it is necessary to complete the transaction;
- in order to verify the existence and status of your account for consumer reporting agencies;
- to investigate a claim of error made by you or a question you have raised;
- as necessary to enforce DeltaBank’s legal or contractual rights or the rights of any other person who is engaged in the financial transaction.
- As required in the ordinary course of banking business, such as in the settlement of claims or benefits, the confirmation of information to you or your agent, and the billing, processing, or clearing of items in the normal course of business.
- To honor all legal process, including valid subpoenas, served on it or against you or your account at any of its offices, in any state, regardless of the state in which your account is maintained. DeltaBank may be prohibited by any such legal process from notifying you that it has received and/or is complying with same, and DeltaBank will disclose non-public personal information to the appropriate parties in compliance with all applicable laws.
- To the extent permissible under the Right to Financial Privacy Act.
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements, including without limitation, sharing requirements imposed by The U.S. Patriot Act of 2001, as amended from time to time.
DeltaBank shall not be liable to you for any disclosure of non-public information it made in response to any legal process or in compliance with any applicable law, including, among others, federal anti-money laundering rules and legislation.
DeltaBank will protect your privacy by ensuring that only employees who have a business reason for knowing your non-public personal information have access to it. DeltaBank maintains and will continue to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard all non-public personal information.